If you want to lose fat from your face then you should exercise your face muscles daily. It’s an excellent way to lose inches, tone your muscles, and control skin from sagging. It will also help in reducing wrinkles. There are approximately 50 muscles in your face and exercising them daily will make muscles stronger and give you a confident look. Our face is one of the main detectors that can show your actual age. Facial muscles also need exercise, just as much as the rest of your body. But exactly what exercises will help you deal with the problem? This post share with you the most effective facial exercises.
First of all, before you start anything, you need to warm up your facial muscles. Here, are some warm-up exercises you should do before doing any exercises.
- Stand up or sit down holding your back straight.
- Sing different vowels for as long as you can.
Keep doing these both exercises until you feel your entire face is warm.
Lower Lip Lift
You have to sit down and tilt your head back and imagine that you need to reach the ceiling with your lower lip. Then stick out your lower lip, and hold for about 5 – 10 seconds. Take a short break and repeat it 5 times.
- By doing this exercise you will get more defined jawline and cheek cones.
- This definitely makes your face fresh and toned.
Raise your chin while standing straight and take a long deep breath till 10 seconds. Then slowly return to the starting position.
- This exercise is a great way to get rid of a double chin.
- It will also give you a more young-looking neck.
Lips pull down
This exercise is very simple. You just have to pull the corners of your lips down till 10 seconds and return to the starting position.
- It will help to reduce the risk of losing elasticity in your cheeks.
Writing in the air
Sit and hold a pencil with your tightened lips and write your something in the air. Do this without moving your head and take brakes between “Writing”.
- This exercise good training for your muscles.
- This will also improve the cheeks elasticity.
Take a deep breath, close your lips tightly, and fill your mouthful of air and hold for 10 seconds. While doing this cover your ears with fingers and slowly blow out the air.
- Again, this exercise is quite beneficial for your cheeks.
- It works both upper and middle parts of your cheeks.
Open your mouth and cover your teeth with your lips. Then move your lower jaw and push against your chin with your finger. Resist your fingers with facial muscles while contracting and relaxing them.
- The results of this exercise include a prominent jawline and no more double chin.
This is a very easy exercise, you just have to make a full smile and put your fingers on cheeks and apply pressure on each corner to more smile. Hold this position for 10 seconds.
- This exercise includes all parts of cheeks and makes your cheekbone finer.
You just have to place your palms on your cheeks and squeeze them towards the nose, this will directly affect your lips, and hold this position for 20 seconds. Repeat this exercise 3 times.
- This exercise will help to condition your lip muscles
Take Care of your face
Smile as much as you can
Along with your specific exercises, regular smiling can help to keep muscles strong. It will also make you relaxed and more confident, help you reduce everyday stress.
Keep your face clean
Regularly washing your face will remove impurities and it will keep your skin clean. You can also use skin care products, like simple cleanser or moisturizer. Too many products can cause the ingredients to cancel one another out.
Eat Well for Strong Skin
Eating is also part of keeping skin good, younger and strong. Get foods strong in Vitamins A and C, as well as Omega-3 fatty acids. These things will make your skin clear and face muscles well-developed.