To fulfill the dreams of having a good muscular body. It needs a good workout which is dependent on diet and nutrition.
For a good workout, you need some extra nutrition which will provide you – :
- Extra power
- Extra strength
- Fast recovery
- Fast muscle repair
- Building new muscle tissues
For completing this extra nutrition, the primary diet is not enough, you need to buy some food supplements which plays an important role in the diet.
In this post, we will talk about 5 best supplements which will help you to complete the dreams for muscle gain.
Creatine helps you in energy, strength, and endurance. So, you can extra workout set without tiredness. It will keep your muscles in hydrated which is very important for muscle gain. This supplement is fully natural and safe and it’s not too expensive also.
The full form of BCAA is Branched Chain Amino Acids.
It is a mixture of leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
- Stimulate protein synthesis
- Inhibits muscle breakdown
- Promotes muscle recovery
- Stimulates growth hormone release
- Helps in wound healing
- Produces energy under excessive training
These all traits make a best intra-workout supplement.
This supplement is very popular among fitness lovers. It is a high-quality protein and easy to digest. It contains all essential amino acids and also the best source of BCAA. These all traits make this supplement for fast muscle recovery and in gaining muscle.
Omega 3 overall helps in increasing muscle anabolism through an increase in protein synthesis. It will reduce muscle breakdown. It will also help you in muscle recovery by reducing inflammation.
Micronutrients like vitamins and minerals will help you to maximize muscle growth, support recovery and help to maintain the immune system.
- Vitamin C – It will help you to remove the harmful free radicals which are created during exercise.
- Vitamin B2 and B12 – These both vitamins help in converting what we eat into energy. This energy is consumed during gym.
- Magnesium – It is extremely useful for recovery as it promotes restful sleep which is necessary for muscle growth.
- Calcium – It is required to build and maintain strong bones.